Perkins Deadlines? Toolkit Can Deliver Before June 30th.
It’s that exciting time of the year as schools across the country look at making purchases for their Perkins budget cycles. However, with supply chain disruptions at an all-time high, June 30th delivery deadlines present a serious concern for many schools.
Thankfully, we have several training systems and solutions that can still meet your delivery deadlines if you hurry! Let’s explore them below.
As state budgets are being finalized for the new fiscal year, districts across the nation are preparing to receive Perkins V funding to improve Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs. With the June 30 deadline quickly approaching, districts must act fast to ensure that they have the resources and equipment needed to deliver CTE programs for the upcoming school year. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the steps districts should take to prepare for Perkins V funding and deliver CTE equipment before the June 30 deadline.
What is Perkins V?
The Strengthening Career and Technical Education for the 21st Century Act (Perkins V) was signed into law by President Trump on July 31, 2018. This bipartisan measure reauthorized the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Act of 2006 (Perkins IV) and continued Congress’ commitment in providing nearly $1.3 billion annually for career and technical education (CTE) programs for our nation’s youth and adults.
Perkins V represents an important opportunity to expand opportunities for every student to explore, choose, and follow career and technical education programs of study and career pathways to earn credentials of value. As States and local communities embark on the development of new plans for CTE, the Department hopes that the videos, resources, links, and media found below and throughout this Website can be useful tools for States and local recipients in “rethinking CTE” and arriving at bold goals under the newly-authorized Perkins V statute.
Hands-on CTE Training Systems that can be Delivered Fast!
Automotive Tech and Heavy Truck/Diesel
- Electromagnetism Trainers (including classroom kits of 12x)
- Cutaway Hydraulic Clutch System Trainer
- Cutaway 30-30 Brake Chamber
- Cutaway Differential with Adjustment Capabilities
- Functional Cutaway Diesel Starter
- Cutaway Battery
- Planetary Gear Set Trainer
- Disc + Drum ABS Brake Trainer + Faults
- Two Wheel Hydraulic Brake System (Non-ABS)
- Disc + Drum Brake Trainer + Faults
- Suspension + Steering System Trainer
- Power Seat System Trainer – GM
- Wiper and Washer System Trainer
- Blower Motor System Trainer
- Coil-On-Plug Ignition System Trainer
- Cutaway Starting System Trainer
- Evap System Trainer
- Speed and Position Sensors Trainer
- Driveshaft Working Angle Trainer
- Hybrid Planetary Gearset Trainer
- AC System Trainer with H-Block
- AC System Trainer with Orifice Tube
- AC System Trainer with TXV
- AC System Trainer with H-Block, R1234yf
- SRS Restraints + Air Bag Diagnostic Trainer
- Fuel Injection and GM Engine Management Trainer
- Stand-Alone Heavy Vehicle HVAC Trainer – M2
- Foundation Air Brakes for Driver Training
- Advanced Electronics Moduponent Kit
- Drivability Electronics Moduponent Kit
- HVAC Electronics Moduponent Kit
- Multiplex Network Diagnostic Trainer
Mechatronics and Manufacturing
- Basic Electricity – AC, DC, Solid State Electricity Training Systems (SMC BEMATE-200)
- SMC Suitcase Universal Robot Training System – RTS-100
- SMC Pneumatics Training Systems – Tabletop and Cart
- SMC Tabletop Material Handling Trainers
- SMC Smart Sensors Training Systems
Construction and Agriculture
- Tenstar Heavy Equipment Operator Simulator – forklifts, excavators, dump trucks, tractors, and more!
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Reach Out and Ask for Our Help!
Time is of the essence to ensure your training program is improving each and every year through Perkins funding. Don’t miss out on having some of the very best training systems available delivered to you before your June 30 deadlines!