Teach Heavy Truck Air Brake Systems from the perspective of drivers for CDL certification.
- Industry standard glad-hands are used to connect the tractor and trailer together.
- All air connections are made using D.O.T. approved push-to-connect fittings. This also allows testing for pressure at multiple locations.
- The Bendix AD-IS air dryer is used that includes a wet tank and safety valve for over pressure protection. This means that there are just two primary and secondary tanks for the main system.
- Many of the components are mounted to the board using thumbnuts so that the components may be removed without any tooling.
- 9 pneumatic faults
- Demonstrate real world problems
- Key connections are equipped with auto-exhausting shutoff valves to facilitate testing and measurement for troubleshooting and problem solving the various inserted system faults.