The SMC SENSOTRAINER-200 is the sensor technology trainer that allows the study of different sensors used in industry, such as inductive, capacitive, optical, and fiber optics.
The SENSOTRAINER-200 training system provides a platform for exploratory exercises in the topic of digital, analog and smart sensor technologies – all commonly found in various industrial settings. The system easily connects to the SMC PLC Training System for expanded learning.
This system offers an easy connection and flexibility for changing position and orientation in order to explore how the signal is performing.
SMC Sensors Training System INCLUDES:
- – Sensors Training System
- – 18mm Inductive Proximity Sensor (IO Link Capable)
- – 18mm Capacitive Proximity Sensor (IO Link Capable)
- – 18mm Magnetic Proximity Sensor
- – 18mm Diffuse Photo Sensor
- – 18mm Retro-Reflective Photo Sensor
- – 18mm Through-Beam Photo Sensor (Barrier)
- – Fiber Optic Amplifier
- – 8mm Diffuse Fiber Optic Sensor
- – 8mm Through-Beam Fiber Optic Sensor (Barrier)
- – 18mm Ultrasonic Sensor (Digital/Analog)
- – 18mm Laser Distance Sensor
- – Proximity sensors
- – Analog sensors
- – Smart I/O Link sensors
- – Influence of materials
- – Influence of distance
- – Influence of orientation