If you need an all-in-one training platform for hands-on PLC Training for your students that covers the fundamentals of programmable controls including connection, communications and project development required for the control of automated processes, the PCT-200 from SMC delivers.
SMC’s Hands-on PLC Training System is designed to provide a versatile and expandable solution for hands-on activities in the areas of automation technologies, including programmable controllers, digital I/O, analog I/O and human machine interfaces.
The PLC Training System is provided in a hard-shell suitcase with integrated casters and handle and includes both industrial PLC and HMI. The unit includes 2 external connection blocks that allow any external I/O devices to be connected directly to the controller.
Topic Coverage and Hands-On Curriculum
- – Introduction to PLCs
- – Controller Communication
- – PLC Project Development
- – Monitoring Input and Output Data
- – PLC Addressing
- – Relay Type, Latching, Timer, Counter Instruction
- – Math and Data Manipulation Instructions
- – Program Control Instructions
- – Analog Devices
- – Introduction to Human Machine Interface
- – HMI Communications
- – HMI Project Development
- – Screen Creation and Navigation
- – Text, Button and Switch Objects