The EC-1120 is a working system of actual, new components so that students can visualize the actual operation.
Some of the highlights of this trainer include:
- Total visibility of all clutch components without the limitations of working under a vehicle.
- Takes the mystery out of clutch operation.
- Sits on a bench or tabletop to allow more student access and visibility of operation.
Made with Honda clutch components.
Applicable ASE Education Foundation (NATEF) tasks:
- Diagnose clutch noise, binding, slippage, pulsation, and chatter; determine needed action.
- Inspect clutch pedal linkage, cables, automatic adjuster mechanisms, brackets, bushings, pivots, and springs; perform needed action.
- Inspect and/or replace clutch pressure plate assembly, clutch disc, release (throw-out) bearing, linkage, and pilot bearing/bushing (as applicable).
- Bleed clutch hydraulic system.
- Check and adjust clutch master cylinder fluid level; check for leaks; use proper fluid type per manufacturer specification.
- Inspect flywheel and ring gear for wear, cracks, and discoloration; determine needed action.
- Measure flywheel runout and crankshaft end play; determine needed action.
- Reinforces visual and “hands-on” learning strategies.
- Uses actual clutch components that function as they would in a vehicle.
- Easy for all to operate and understand.
- Small and compact for easy use and storage.
- Achieve ASE/Red Seal student learning outcomes.
This product comes with:
- Operation Manual
- Pressure plate
- Clutch disc
- Release/throw-out bearing
- Master cylinder
- Slave cylinder
- Included are linkages for pedal and clutch fork, fluid reservoir and fluid lines
Key Product Features:
- Uses actual vehicle components
- Ease of operation
- Safe and easy to use