- No codes are present and the SRS light is not illuminated with the ignition power on.
- The 26 insertable faults trigger OEM DTC’s (diagnostic trouble codes).
- The DTC’s generated by the faults can be diagnosed using OEM service procedures and the fault location can be identified.
- Both seats travel fully forward and rearward.
- The passenger seat occupant weight can be simulated to apply weight to the seat occupant sensors.
- Powered by a CSA/UL 120/12V power supply.
- All impact sensors are installed on studs with thumb nuts retaining them. This is to allow for easy removal and replacement.
- All solid-propellant inflators have been detonated and are inert. There is NO danger of any deployment of inflators.
- The SRS ECU breakout box is represented on the dash-board with terminal identifications that resemble the connector end views.
- There is a pull-out shelf/drawer for a scan tool.
- The DLC (Diagnostic Link Connector) is present with an accompanying DLC breakout box with indicator lights.
2015-2017 Honda Fit 5 door with automatic transmission (3rd gen).