The product retains the motorcycle’s entire electrical architecture including the starting, charging, lighting, and all interlock circuits. We facilitate access to all components on the engine and transmission saving time for you and your students. We add test points to every single wire going to the electronic engine control unit. We add protective covers to all rotating components and add an emergency stop switch. The trainer retains all lighting system functions from the motorcycle. We fabricate a custom fuel cell that retains the functionality
- The trainer is mounted on sturdy casters allowing easy transport from your shop to your class or to shows and open houses.
- Optional manual or electronic programmable fault boxes allow you as an instructor to insert numerous faults into the system for your students to hone their diagnostic abilities, while using variable signal generation you can create numerous operating scenarios that would otherwise be impossible in a school environment.
- The trainer retains its hydraulic brake system along with hoses and calipers.
- The transmission, clutch, and gear selector all remain functional.
- The drive sprocket is protected to ensure your student’s safety.
- The kickstand is retained for teaching interlock circuits.
- Teaching of starting and charging circuits becomes easier with access and repeatability