The perfect eLearning complement to Consulab’s Ohm’s Law & DC Circuit Trainer, ELECTUDE’s courseware consists of 35 student-led learning modules and over 19.5 hours of instruction with practical set-up and the associated eLearning.
The practical set-up contains a multimeter and all necessary components that can be connected to each other with the help of the accompanying wiring set, and is used to teach participants the most important basic concepts from electrical engineering, including: Ohm’s law, using the multimeter, building circuits and measuring circuits/components.
Topics of Coverage
Through the preparatory theory and practical assignments the student learns:
- To use the multimeter correctly (measuring voltage, current and resistance).
- To identify various components of the electrical circuit.
- To recognize various electrical symbols.
- To apply Ohm’s Law.
- To build series and parallel circuits.
- To examine and explain the operation and rules of series and parallel circuits.
- To check and assess various components of an electrical circuit.
- To build electrical circuits and perform the correct measurements on them.
- To examine and explain the operation of various electrical circuits and controls.