The perfect eLearning complement to ConsuLab’s EVAP (Evaporative Emissions) Trainer, ELECTUDE’s courseware consists of 9 student-led practical assignments and over 9.5 hours of instruction.
The Electude EVAP system courseware consists of a practical set-up and the associated E-learning. This practical set-up allows the participant to supplement previously acquired knowledge of the sensors with practical skills.
EM-200-22 Topics of Coverage
Through the preparatory theory and practical assignments the participant learns:
- What components make up the EVAP system.
- To explain the operation of the EVAP system.
- To check components and their controls of the EVAP system.
- To perform a small and large leak test.
- To detect various leaks in the EVAP system with a smoke tester.