- Includes Student activities
- Demonstration of major engine systems to groups of students without the access limitations of a complete vehicle.
- Engine systems respond to inserted faults with real world symptoms, OEM DTCs and MIL operation.
- Functional DLC using SAE J1939 communication protocol.
- Provides a platform to perform the following:
––Diagnose and troubleshoot fuel system;
––Diagnose and troubleshoot engine management system;
––Diagnose and troubleshoot electrical/electronic system;
––Obtain electronic parameters using diagnostic equipment;
––Obtain technical data and information from the trainers through an electronic service tool connection;
––Perform testing procedures of all electrical and mechanical systems;
––Allow user to exercise test procedures as outlined in OEM service manuals.
- Detroit Diesel’s EPA13 equipped with recycled DD15 diesel engine and post-treatment system