- The tabletop design provides easy access for activities while also providing secure storage when not in use.
- Configured with three different vehicle sensor types allowing voltage and signals access using oscilloscopes and/or digital multimeters. Digital and analog signals/waveforms as well as voltage measurements are possible.
- Up to 25+ hours of instructional time depending on individual instructor preferences.
- Minimal setup time, under 5 minutes to be ready for use.
- Includes different types of electrical connectors configured with both normal and limited access designs to create “real-world” repair activities.
- A custom ECU provides activities to access and identify voltages and signals by students.
- Includes nine (9) instructor-led case scenarios for which students must troubleshoot abnormal conditions and identify causes.
- Provided student exercises and experiments to guide students through the learning process.
- Self-contained unit. Comes with a storage lid and no removable parts.
- Internal protection with a reset button for short circuits.
- Nine instructor-led case scenarios that require student diagnosis.
- The power supply is fuse protected and includes a “RESET” button to protect all circuits and components from short circuits.
- Robust, student use resistant design
- No moving or removable parts.
- Connectors are field serviceable if replacement is needed. (#CL-1930-PR_053332