Features and Benefits
The ABB Fenceless FlexTrainer with ABB’s IRB 1200 or IRB 1100 Robots is designed specifically for education and fits through a standard door (34” height x 45” length x 33” width)
The user-friendly teach pendant includes Wizard easy programming – an easy graphical drag and drop programming interface for your robot. No specialized training or programming skills are required to use the program
- The OmniCore controller – Industry’s most versatile and powerful controller that delivers the ultimate value in flexibility, connectivity and performance
- The OmniCore controller is enclosed within the cart for noise reduction.
- The tabletop allows users to attach/detach work parts.
- ABB donation of 100-seat network license of RobotStudio provided to educators along with access to all ABB PowerPacs ($150k value).
- The cells are available in a virtual computer format as identical replicas of the real cell. With RobotStudio software, it can be programmed off-line on a personal computer.
- Activity tabletop that can be removed for practical activities and training exercises
- 3D printed wave plate, blocks, and dice for hands-on training activities
Step-by-Step User Manual and Curriculum
Industry-driven curriculum and user guides for real-worlds skills-development.