SMC is proud to bring this one-of-a-kind Robot Training Platform to schools for real world robot training!
The RTS-200 training system provides participants with a hardware platform for performing hands-on development for robotic operations. The mobile platform includes various applications which can be quickly installed to provide advanced activities, expanding the learning objectives beyond simple pick and place functions.
Have multiple robots? The RTS-200 allows for multiple robot models and brands to be dropped in as well!
Robot Training Cart Design
The design allows participants to advance from basic programming to integration of various technologies including electrical controls, pneumatics, controllers, artificial vision, sensors and more – all with simple drop-in training panels.
- 60″ x 30″ before expansion – fits through most standard interior doors
- Integrated IFM Light
- Integrated Electrical Panel
- 2 Training Applications Connected at any time
- Quick-Connect Integrated Air Supply
- Quick-Connect Training Applications
- Flexible Robot Mounting Bracket
- Heavy Duty Casters
- Any Brand Robot Curriculum
Robot Training Applications
- Pick & Place
- Pneumatic Pick & Place
- Drawing, Writing, and Path Following
- Collaborative Assembly
- Machine Tending (simulated CNC)
- Welding (simulated)
- Part Inspection and Quality Control
- Variable Speed Conveyor
Add-On Robot Training Options
- PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, B&R, Omron, Mitsubishi, Schneider, etc)
- Artificial Vision Systems – 2D and 3D options available