Features and Benefits
The ABB Cobot FlexTrainer with GoFa Collaborative Robot was designed specifically for education and fits through a standard door (34” height x 45” length x 33” width).
The user-friendly teach pendent includes Wizard easy programming – an easy graphical drag and drop programming interface for your robot. No specialized training or programming skills are required to use the program.
- The OmniCore controller – Industry’s most versatile and powerful controller that delivers the ultimate value in flexibility, connectivity and performance.
- The OmniCore controller is enclosed within the cart for noise reduction.
- The tabletop allows users to attach/detach work parts.
- SMART Certification and Curriculum for STEM.
- ABB donation of 100-seat network license of RobotStudio provided to educators along with access to all ABB PowerPacs ($150k value).
- The cells are available in a virtual computer format as identical replicas of the real cell. With RobotStudio software, it can be programmed off-line on a personal computer.