Combined, the components on the Proportional Directional/ Flow Control Valve Module and the MF102 series simulators allow instructors to teach, and students to learn, all facets of Proportional Directional/Flow Control Valve operation and circuit application, and amplifier parameter adjustment.
FPTI™’s training modules are easy to install and integrate seamlessly into any mainframe series simulator. They also feature the same aesthetics and exceptional durability as the renowned mainframe simulators, and, they are very affordable.
The Proportional Directional/Flow Control Valve Module consists of the following components:
- 2-position, 4-way, proportional solenoid controlled closed-center directional/flow control valve.
- Joystick controller (linear potentiometer) – optional.
- Color-coded electrical wires with banana clips.
- Aluminum, self-contained unit finished with a durable powder-coat with removable steel back cover.
- Front-plate with printed identification symbols and color-coding.
- Appropriate warnings and cautions.
- All hydraulic components are fitted with high-quality quick-connect/disconnect valves.
- All quick-connect/disconnect fittings are flat-face style to reduce oil loss