SMC’s autoSIM software allows 2D and 3D simulation of industrial automation applications that incorporate pneumatic, electro-pneumatic, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic, electrical and electronic technology simultaneously through graphics.
- The dynamic simulation of pneumatic/electropneumatic, hydraulic/electrohydraulic, electrical and electronic circuits (sequential and combinational).
- Importing of 3D drawings from the following programs: 3D Studio and SolidWorks.
- Design and dynamic simulation of operational parts in 2D and 3D, generation of animated demonstrations and design of system supervision application.
- The creation of Grafcet, Ladder, Logigramme (logic gates) and functional block diagrams with structured text. When the simulation is run, the application can be monitored and controlled step-by-step.
- Generation of symbol tables to be able to address the variables.
CONNECTING THE APPLICATION WITH THE OUTSIDE WORLD:
This connection can be established through:
- Automatons (PLCs) via OPC communication protocol.
- Data acquisition cards.
- Pneumatic – Hydraulic which will incorporate the following elements: accessories (filters, regulators, lubricators, dryers, etc.), power supply, actuators, on/off and proportioning valves, detectors, logic gates, pressure regulators, speed controllers, motors, timers, etc…
- Electrical which will incorporate the following elements: accessories (diode, fuse, voltmeter, etc.), output components (solenoid valve, relay), connection blocks, contact switches, detectors, power supplies, motors (single phase and three-phase DC and AC), etc.
- Electronic which will incorporate the following elements: meters, flip-flops, power supplies, logic gates, displays, etc.
- User-defined objects with own designs and pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical connections using commands such as MOVV, ADDV, SUBV, MULV, DIVV, JUMP, JPIF, ORRV, ANDV, XORV, etc.
- Ladder, Grafcet, Logigramme and Structure Text programming.
3D Simulations of the following:
- FAS-200 SE i4o
- FMS-200 SE i4o