The trainer is mounted on a plastic training board with the following features:
- OEM components (BCM, door latches, lock/unlock switches, ajar switches, etc.).
- A lockable system fault box allowing instructors to insert from one to four faults for student diagnostic learning.
- Electrical test points are included on the trainer for circuit diagnosis.
- Can be stored in an EM-200-10 storage cabinet and/or an EM-200-09 stand.
- User manual included.
- Must be connected to a fully charged automobile battery or a power supply.
- Ability to visualize the operation of power door lock latches and switches.
- Ability to test and verify a basic 4-door power door lock circuit.
- Four operational faults can be inserted to promote student diagnostic troubleshooting competencies.
- Includes wiring schematics
Application: 2007+GM Chevrolet Cobalt