The Cummins B6.7 Engine Bench with ConsuLink Touch Screen User Interface is an innovative engine training system for your classroom.
The intuitive ConsuLink student learning platform empowers students to perform diagnosis without needing direct input from an instructor. Various diagnostic scenarios can be created and inserted in multiple ways; by the student with instructions, by the student blindly, by the instructor, or by manually inserted faults.
The brand-new Cummins B6.7 represents the pinnacle of modern diesel technology with cutting-edge emissions systems, advanced injection technologies and high-power density. Integrated breakout boxes for the engine ECU and Deutsch 9-pin DLC facilitate durable and repeatable multimeter and oscilloscope measurements. Included student exercises save teacher prep time.
- Includes three different educational support documents
- Instructors manual
- Student assignments
- Operation manual
- ConsuLink student learning platform with a touchscreen display
- Demonstration of major engine systems to groups of students without the access limitations of a complete vehicle.
- Engine systems respond to inserted faults with real-world symptoms, OEM DTCs, and check engine light operation.
- Functional DLC using SAE J1939 protocols.
- Demonstration of exhaust after-treatment emission system operation.
- Removable aftertreatment module
- Protective guards on all rotating components
- Emergency stop switches
- Dashboard including:
- PowerView-101 Murphy display
- ECM and DLC breakout box
- Ignition key switch
- ON/OFF switches
- Selector switches
- Indicator lamps
WHAT IS CONSULINK™?
ConsuLink™ changes the way that you and your students interact with our products. Instead of relying on switches and dials to turn on and off, adjust faults, or setup different scenarios on the engine bench, are now accessible through a touchscreen on the front of the trainer.
ConsuLink™ Teacher Benefits
ConsuLink™ holds all the information necessary to make teaching with the engine bench easy, once you enter your teacher pin or unlock it with the provided access key, you gain access to the answer keys to all the student case studies, you also gain access to numerous lessons with preselected fault values instructions, basic lesson plan, types of demonstrations that can be done, all vetted out and proven by our team to save you time.
You gain access to faulted schematics, the ability to create your own case studies (through manual fault insertion), along with all the other information available through the student menus.
ConsuLink™ Student Benefits
Through ConsuLink™ students gain access to safety warnings, component locator, wiring schematics, basic operating instructions, Case Studies and more. The students can autonomously activate each case study which will automatically adjust the engine bench to the pre-set parameters, giving them the customer complaints and instructions on what to do, thus liberating instructor time to work with other students.
Students can proceed through these case studies on their own and bring the results to you, their instructor. They bring their scan tool, service info, multimeter/oscilloscope, and their desire to learn, and ConsuLink™ will help with the rest !
Cummins B6.7, EPA 2021 w/EGR, DPF, SCR
The ConsuLab Cummins B6.7 Diesel Engine Bench w/EGR, DPF, SCR, is mounted on a tubing steel stand. Completely operational and safe, this standard trainer is easy to work on and complies with manufacturer rules and specifications related to all OEM codes, colors and electronics. This engine is primarily used for over-the-road markets.
Standard Equipment and Features
- New OEM 6-Cylinder, 4-stroke cycle diesel engine
- Meets EPA 2021 emissions requirements
- OEM Cummins ECM and wiring
- VGT™ turbocharger
- Cummins Direct Flow™ air filter
- Air-to-air after-cooled
- Radiator and cooling fan complete with protective guards
- Fuel pedal
- Tubular steel mounting frame
- Heavy duty casters with 2 locking swivels
- Diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) tank
- 12V batteries (2) w/plastic cases
- Battery cut-off switch
- Panic buttons (2)
- Electronic programmable fault box (12 faults)
- Dashboard including:
○ PowerView-101 Murphy display
○ ECM and ATM breakout box
○ Ignition key switch w/test points
○ ON/OFF switches
○ Selector switches
○ Indicator lamps
○ DLC using SAE J1939 protocols
Fully Functional OEM Vehicle Systems
- High pressure common rail (HPCR) fuel injection system
- PTO (power take-off)
- Cummins diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Cooled exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) w/Selective catalytic reduction (SCR)