- Trainer has all major components required for an automotive air conditioning system.
- Fully operational with typical component layout and organization.
- Provides clear understanding of the TXV (thermostatic expansion valve) air conditioning refrigeration cycle.
- Allows student observation of refrigerant changes of state (liquid/vapor) at the evaporator and condenser.
- Students can see refrigerant liquid level at the receiver/dryer.
- Trainer can be connected to any A/C Recycling/Recovery equipment using R134a service ports.
- Provides pressure and temperature measurement displays of evaporator and condenser.
- Allows the introduction of system restrictions and blockages for diagnostic learning.
- Removable magnetic component identification labels and refrigerant flow arrows for student learning.
- Equipped with high pressure cut-out switch and internal compressor protection.
- High and low side ball valves can be adjusted to demonstrate various system restrictions resulting in abnormal operation.
- Trainers condenser, evaporator and compressor cycling switches can be adjusted to demonstrate various abnormal symptoms.
- OEM R134a service ports.
- High and Low side A/C pressure gauges.
- Adjustable temperature control switch for evaporator temperature levels.
- Digital thermometers (4) at inlet and outlet of evaporator and condenser.
- Internally protected hermetically sealed A/C compressor.
- A/C compressor has manual starter with internal thermal protection.
- High pressure (300psi) safety switch shuts off compressor.
- Adjustable 3-speed evaporator (1) and condenser (2) fans.
- Cycling switch bypass toggle switch.
- Stainless steel condensate drip pan with drain.
- Power “ON” indicator light.
- Removable magnetic component name and refrigerant flow arrow labels.
- Operation Manual and Curriculum with student assignments included