The FMS-200 Special Edition Industry 4.0 takes the most popular industrial advanced mechatronics training system on the market and combines it with advanced Industry 4.0 technologies for real-world skills-driven training.
Each station of the FMS-200 Special Edition i4o performs a specific task that as a whole assembles a functional part/product. To provide the system with greater flexibility, stations adapt to a wide variety of products, introducing variations in the materials, colors and part sizes. The combination of all these possibilities means that a total of 98 different products can be obtained enabling the use of production management strategies commonly found in Industry 4.0 industries, where batch-size of 1 is crucial.
– Industry 4.o Fundamentals and Processes
– Industrial Communications and Protocols
– Industry 4.o Design, Layouts, and Contextual Organization/Structure
– Management Execution Software (FMeS4.0)
– PLC Programming and Structuring
– Operating Modes
– Material Flow
– Distributed I/O
– Identification Systems (RFID)
– Smart Sensors and IO-Link
– Integrated Systems Troubleshooting
Management Execution System (MES) Software
FMeS4.0 is the web-based, multi-user management software for the FMS-200 SE I4.0 teaching system. This software allows the user to control and manage the system by storing and monitoring all the process-related data. It is arranged in four blocks: management, movement, supervision and administration, with a variety of functions.
1. User Management: configure the data for the user who started the session.
2. Physical Layout: inform the software of the system’s physical layout.
3. System Status: check the status of each station.
4. Order management: log production and dispatch orders. Manufacturing orders may be intended for customers or for stock.
5. Dispatcher: filter and launch different order types.
6. Warehouse: information on the warehouse status, as well as the corresponding details regarding the stored products.
7. Tracking: track orders and products.