The EV-601 includes the powertrain, chassis, steering and suspension, infotainment, thermal management, HVAC system, charging system, DC to DC converter and 12V system, along with a comprehensive package of instructor training on electric vehicle technology, functions and safety guidelines, a suggested course outline and materials, curriculum, basic theory, and student exercises. This trainer is the complete package that will bring your school into the exciting new world of mainstream electrically driven vehicles.
Education Advantages of the EV-601 Tesla Training Car
- Visual identification of BEV components
- Volt-meters and ammeters located at several key components
- LED strips indicate paths of electrical energy and coolant flow
- Location of security loops for emergency response personnel
- Functional electric park brake
- Functional electric-assist power steering
- Infotainment screen allows functionality
- How to enter and exit the vehicle without keys
- Testing of components with an insulation tester
- CAN Bus communication
Training Features of the Tesla EV Training Car
- Safety is maximized and emphasized as there is no DC high voltage present on this trainer.
- Rear floor above the motor/inverter unit
- Penthouse cover removed/cutaway and protected by Plexiglas
- Motor/inverter cutaways showing 3-phase power into the motor, cooling passages, rotor,
- stator, and inverter.
- Includes complete curriculum developed by our team with over 40 hours of student activities
- The product is a standard Tesla Model 3 unibody, without the following: the hood, trunk, doors, front fenders, roof, windscreen, rear glass, high voltage battery cells. It does contain the following: headlights, taillights, and all exterior lights, battery case