- Imagine being able to demonstrate to your students the concepts of heavy truck front axle alignment and the importance of proper alignment on drivability, tire wear and fuel consumption, all without the constraints of the hood, radiator, engine and all of the other things in your way while instructing.
- Safety, visibility, and portability are key features of this front axle trainer. Roll it into any classroom with standard size doors.
- This axle covers a broad range of front axle types for maximum educational value.
- With the HV-130 you can show, caster, camber, toe, king pin inclination, toe-out on turns, Ackerman angle, steering stops, poppets, and steering geometry.
- The steering gear is fully operational, without hydraulic power, and operates from stop-to-stop to show the full action of the steering components. This allows stop-to-stop operation without the hazard of hydraulic power steering.
- Easily measures camber, caster and set toe.
- Student assignments that follow manufacturer service information and procedures are included in the package.