The perfect eLearning complement to ConsuLab’s Automotive Lighting System Trainer, ELECTUDE’s courseware consists of 24 student-led practical assignments and over 25.5 hours of instruction.
The Automotive lighting system Trainer consists of a practical setup and the associated E-learning. The practical setup consists of three panels with all components that represent the lighting system of a vehicle. The components are connected to each other using the corresponding wiring set. In addition, the set-up is extremely suitable for teaching diagnostic work. Through guided troubleshooting and 12 work orders (incl. Complaint description) practical situations are simulated in which the participant can practice in a safe learning environment.
CL-1918 Topics of Coverage
Through the preparatory theory and practical assignments, the participant learns:
- To recognise the function and applications of the various components.
- To identify components of the lighting system.
- To connect the lighting systems step by step using an electrical diagram.
- To test the lighting system and take simple measurements on it.
- To carry out a V4 measurement for diagnostic work
- To carry out a current measurement on the lighting system.
- To predict measured values.
- To analyse measured values.
- Guided fault finding.
- Finding a failure on the basis of a complaint description and work order (12x).