Our ADAS Drivers Assist Sensor Trainer allows a student to visualize sensor readings and results, literally locating where the components are on a vehicle and compares the strengths and weaknesses of the various sensors and technologies to one another.
The student becomes the processor of all the sensor inputs to experience “sensor fusion”, or the process of interpreting all this information into a desired outcome or reaction.
The EV-360 is also designed to be used in conjunction with real vehicles as it augments actual on-car learning.
The trainer is a scale model, providing the visual cues of where the components are typically found on an actual vehicle, helping the students to recognize design function and orientation.
It incorporates a 10” X 6” tablet display with EXPLORE or DRIVE mode viewing options.
These choices allow either an overall view of a composite vehicle illustrating the location of all the ADAS sensors or the tablet menu allows for individual views of each of the following components live data operation:
- – Front Camera (Adjustable)
- – LiDAR (Adjustable)
- – Front Radar (Adjustable)
- – Ultrasonic Sensors (L/F) (Non-adjustable)
- – Ultrasonic Sensors (R/F) (Non-adjustable)
- – Park / Reverse / Drive Selector (Adjustable)
- – Steering Wheel Angle Calibration (Adjustable)
- – Driver Presence (Demonstrable)
- – Inertial Measurement Unit (Adjustable)
- – Blind Spot Radar (L/S) (Adjustable)
- – Blind Spot Radar (R/S) (Adjustable)
- – Rear Camera Adjustable
- – Ultrasonic Sensors (L/R) (Non-adjustable)
- – Ultrasonic Sensors (R/R) (Non-adjustable)